- What are the protections and guarantees in the Berkeley Regional Center EB-5 projects?
- Can I travel outside the U.S. after I receive my permanent residency?
- How many family members can immigrate through EB-5 investment?
- Is approval of my application for U.S. Citizenship after 5 years guaranteed?
- Is EB-5 a passive investment?
- How Long Should an EB-5 Investor Remain in the United States Each Year?
- If an investor has EB-5 visa and conditional green card, does he/she need to stay in the US for a minimum number of days in the first 2 years in order to gain a permanent green card? How about his/her dependents?
- What is a reentry permit?
- Can Adopted Children immigrate with me on EB-5?
- Accredited Investor
- For EB-5, What is Considered a Commercial Enterprise?
- Are there any nationality restrictions for EB-5 applicants?
- USCIS requires EB-5 investments to be “At-Risk”, so how do your projects have guarantees?
- What are the Investment Requirements for EB-5?
- Can an Investor Apply if They Have Been Rejected or Terminated in the Past by USCIS for a Previous Visa?
- May two or more investors qualify for immigration based upon a pooled investment in a single business?
- What is the I-526 Petition?
- There is a background check required for EB-5 investment, what information is USCIS concerned with?
- What Can Disqualify an Investor from Participating in the EB-5 Program?
- What is an EB-5 I-526 Petition?
- What is an I-829 Petition?
- What is a I-485 Petition
- What are the various forms and petitions for EB-5 investments?
- Targeted Employment Area
Source of Funds
- Can a Loan Be Used to Supplement My EB-5 Capital Investment?
- Can I use a Bank Loan?
- What documents need to be translated when filing the I-526 petition?
- Can I Use a Gift as My Source of Funds?
- Who can gift me funds for my $500,000 investment?
- Can I Use 401(k) funds for EB-5 Investment?
- What is the Source of Funds report?
- 5 Things EB-5 Investors Can Do Preparing for Their Source of Funds Report
- Partial Payments
- Job Creation
- Regional Center
- EB-2 / EB-3
How much does EB-5 investment cost?
Outside of the $500,000 minimum investment amount, the costs related to EB-5 investment can be significant. The range on fees over the 5-6 year life of an EB-5 project can be anywhere from $50,000-$100,000 depending on the investor’s source of funds report, country of origin and project. Below is a summary of expected costs and the timing of their occurrence. The costs are not fixed or final and may be adjusted in accordance to the investor on a case by case basis as the process evolves.
I-526 (Phase I)
|EB-5 Capital Investment||$500,000|
|Attorney Fee (Phase-I)||$11,000|
|Source of Funds Report||$8,000|
|USCIS Processing Fee||$3,675|
|Bank Wire Fee||$90|
|Total Cash Needed||$573,065|
I-485 (Phase II)
|Attorney Fee (Phase II)||$1,500|
|USCIS Consular Processing||$405|
|USCIS Filing Fee – Age 14+||$1,140|
|USCIS Filing Fee – Under 14||$750|
|USCIS Biometric Fee||$85|
|Bank Wire Fee||$45|
|Total Cash Needed||~$3,925|
I-829 (Phase III)
|Bank Wire Fee||$90|
|Total Cash Needed||~$6,380|
Please note that cost vary on a case by case basis and are sensitive to family size, source of funds documentation etc. Contact us for details at email@example.com.