- What are the protections and guarantees in the Berkeley Regional Center EB-5 projects?
- Can I travel outside the U.S. after I receive my permanent residency?
- How many family members can immigrate through EB-5 investment?
- Is approval of my application for U.S. Citizenship after 5 years guaranteed?
- Is EB-5 a passive investment?
- How Long Should an EB-5 Investor Remain in the United States Each Year?
- If an investor has EB-5 visa and conditional green card, does he/she need to stay in the US for a minimum number of days in the first 2 years in order to gain a permanent green card? How about his/her dependents?
- What is a reentry permit?
- Can Adopted Children immigrate with me on EB-5?
- Accredited Investor
- For EB-5, What is Considered a Commercial Enterprise?
- Are there any nationality restrictions for EB-5 applicants?
- USCIS requires EB-5 investments to be “At-Risk”, so how do your projects have guarantees?
- What are the Investment Requirements for EB-5?
- Can an Investor Apply if They Have Been Rejected or Terminated in the Past by USCIS for a Previous Visa?
- May two or more investors qualify for immigration based upon a pooled investment in a single business?
- What is the I-526 Petition?
- There is a background check required for EB-5 investment, what information is USCIS concerned with?
- What Can Disqualify an Investor from Participating in the EB-5 Program?
- What is an EB-5 I-526 Petition?
- What is an I-829 Petition?
- What is a I-485 Petition
- What are the various forms and petitions for EB-5 investments?
- Targeted Employment Area
Source of Funds
- Can a Loan Be Used to Supplement My EB-5 Capital Investment?
- Can I use a Bank Loan?
- What documents need to be translated when filing the I-526 petition?
- Can I Use a Gift as My Source of Funds?
- Who can gift me funds for my $500,000 investment?
- Can I Use 401(k) funds for EB-5 Investment?
- What is the Source of Funds report?
- 5 Things EB-5 Investors Can Do Preparing for Their Source of Funds Report
- Partial Payments
- Job Creation
- Regional Center
- EB-2 / EB-3
May two or more investors qualify for immigration based upon a pooled investment in a single business?
Can Multiple Investors Pool Funds Together For EB-5?
There is no limit to the number of investors who may qualify for immigration based upon an investment in a single business. However, each investor must invest the required minimum amount, and the number of jobs created must be equal to ten times the number of qualifying investors. For example, if five investors each invest $1 million ($500K if through an accredited regional center in a TEA) in a business, they can each qualify for immigration if 50 jobs are created in the business.